Welcome to South Dearborn Community School Corporation, where our schools share a community commitment for each student to be Success Driven. Our safe and secure campus offers a beautiful setting for learning for students in grades K-12. With four elementary schools, one middle school and one high school, our school corporation provides a format for learning that is designed to meet the needs of all children.
At South Dearborn, we are "Success Driven." Grow. Excel. Achieve.
South Dearborn Community School Corporation's mission is to Grow, Excel, and Achieve.
Our vision of the South Dearborn Community School Corporation is that of a leading school corporation with a shared commitment to a continuous improvement process that engages and challenges all stakeholders. Students are immersed in a rigorous, personalized curriculum supported by a 21st century learning environment. A culture of excellence is sustained with a dedicated team working collaboratively toward common goals. South Dearborn is fiscally responsible and provides a safe and secure learning environment where parents choose to send their children and staff desire to work.
South Dearborn Community School Corporation believes:
1. Develop and implement the framework needed to receive AdvanceEd, K-12 District Accreditation.
2. Improve stakeholder satisfaction.
3. Prepare and implement research-based school safety plan for measuring and improving building and staff safety preparedness.
4. Increase capacity to utilize technology in the classroom.
Access Helpful Resources
- Read the Latest News
- Check out our Event Calendar
- Learn more about Academics
- Discover our State-of-The-Art Technology
- Meet our School Board
Dr. John Mehrle
WANT TO LEARN MORE? We welcome your questions!