SDHS Athletic Hall of Fame
ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME NOMINATION AND ELIGIBILITY RULES
- To be considered, the nominee must be one of the following: a current and/or former coach, athlete, athletic director, or special contributor to the Athletic Program, from one of the following schools: Aurora High School, Dillsboro High School, Moores Hill High School, or South Dearborn High School.
- An athlete of South Dearborn High School will not be considered until five years after his/her graduation date.
- The petitioner must sign the petition. Unsigned petitions will not be considered.
- Nominations will be considered in the year applied. If a nominee is not selected for the year of the application, his/her petition will be held for four more years for additional consideration and possible selection in each of those four years. After the fifth year of filing, a new application would be needed.
- The petition must be submitted by the due date established by the Hall of Fame Committee.
- Hall of Fame Ceremony is TBD at the South Dearborn High School Auditorium.
NOTE: Petition forms may be picked up at any of the South Dearborn Community School Corporation school buildings.